ATR 42-72 Type Rating Course
The ATR 42-72 Type Rating Course consists of training pilots to acquire all the necessary knowledge to understand the basic functions of the airplane systems, the use of the components of each system, training of operating procedures and use of Checklists and instruments.
Students are expected to be proficient in all emergency maneuvers, operational aspects and work in a multi-pilot environment.
5 weeks approximately.
- Aeroplane structure and equipment
- Crew Resource Management
- General Operational Subjects
COCKPIT PROCEDURE TRAINING
- Use of Checklist
- Flight Planning
- Cockpit Familiarization
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Normal, Non-Normal and Emergency Procedures
- Normal and non-normal emergency maneuvers
- Operational procedures
- Multi-pilot coordination training
- 6 takeoffs and landings
The applicant must hold a CPL (A) license with ATPL (A) Frozen, valid Multi-engine and Instrument qualification and have a Multi-Crew Cooperation course.
- Operations Manual
- Jeppesen approach charts
- Quick Reference Handbook
- Flight Crew Training Manual
- Cockpit Panels