Boeing 737NG Type Rating Course
The Boeing 737NG Type Rating Course consists of training pilots to acquire all the knowledge necessary to understand the basic functions of airplane systems.
Pilots learn how to use of the components of each system, training of operating procedures and use of Checklists and instruments.
Students are expected to be proficient in all emergency maneuvers, operational aspects and work in a multi-pilot environment.
Approximately 5 weeks.
- Aircraft Systems Training
- Crew Resource Management
- General operational subjects
COCKPIT PROCEDURE TRAINING
- Use of Checklist
- Flight Planning
- Cockpit Familiarization
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Normal, Non-Normal and Emergency Procedures
- Normal and non-normal emergency maneuvers
- Operational procedures
- Multi-pilot coordination training
- 6 takeoffs and landings
The applicant must hold a CPL (A) license with ATPL (A) Frozen, valid Multi-engine and Instrument qualification and have a Multi-Crew Cooperation course.
- Operations Manual
- Jeppesen approach charts
- Quick Reference Handbook
- Flight Crew Training Manual
- Cockpit Panels