PPL Course – Private Pilot License
The PPL course is for all of those who wish to start flying, for pure fun or personal pleasure, or who seek to start a pilot career, at their own pace and phased investment.
If you have always dreamed of flying but not as a commercial pilot, if you passed the opportunity and think you are no longer old or if you are not yet sure of a career in commercial aviation, this is the course for you.
If you wish to pursue a career as an airline pilot, the PPL (A) course allows progression through ATPL (A) Modular course, thus taking advantage of the investment made.
- Theoretical Instruction: 115h
- Flight Instruction: 45h
- Tests and exams
Approximately 6 months.
- Air law
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Mass & balance
- Flight planning
- Human performance & limitations
- General navigation
- Radio navigation
- Operational procedures
- Principles of flight
- Communications VFR
- Single-engine piston airplane (SEP): 45h
- 9 written exams at IFA
- 9 written exams at ANAC
- 16 years of age at the start of the course
- 17 years old at the end of the course
- 9th grade of school
- Student ID Card
- 7 Manuals of theoretical subjects
- VFR charter
- VFR plotter
- Aircraft Manuals
- Flight log book